In this complimentary online training seminar you will discover:
- The 3 Limiting Factors that could be stopping you from getting more clients and increasing profits and keeping you working too many hours
- How to use the 3 Essential Elements of a Profitable Practice to overcome these limiting factors
- A simple, 3 step process to plan out what you need to do next to have more clients and more profits without working more hours
This free training is for you if:
- you are a solicitor or other professional with responsibility for business development and practice growth (either a sole practitioner or a partner in a larger firm)
- you don’t have as many clients as you’d like, or you aren’t seeing the profits you want or need
- you feel like you’re working too many hours to be able to grow your practice further and you want to find a way to have more clients and more profits without increasing your hours.
I am going to show you how to do just that in a complimentary online seminar for solicitors and other professionals.
As a former practicing solicitor myself, I understand that you probably wish clients would ‘just appear’ so you can get on with the fee earning work that you really want to be doing. And you probably wish you were earning more from all your hard work – or maybe you’d like to earn the same in fewer hours. In this online seminar, I’ll show you how you an easier way to grow your practice that really works – without working yourself to an early grave.
You can attend this online seminar via the web (you will be sent the website details) or via phone and you’ll be able to ask any questions in the Q&A session at the end.
To reserve your place on this seminar, click the link below.
Register Your Place Here >>
Testimonials From Previous Webinars:
“Thank you very much for an excellent session [webinar] – very enlightening. The opportunity to just sit back and think of how we market our services and then focus on attracting clients as opposed to hunting clients, I found extremely interesting and made the whole session worthwhile.” Enis Rifat, Partner, Hugh Jones LLP Solicitors
“The continuous workload and lack of time make it very easy to forget about the obvious basics, or notice the opportunities which are right under my nose. The webinar allowed me to take a step back and view my behaviour within my practice from a different perspective. In just 1.5 hours I have immediately realised what I was doing wrong and jotted down a plan of action for the next 2-4 weeks.” Maria Udalova-Surkova, Partner, McHale & Co Solicitors
“I have always found Michelle’s webinars to be extremely insightful and thought provoking. Michelle delivers with clarity and a ‘no nonsense’ attitude, which is complimented by structured and easy to follow slides. I would recommend any legal practitioner running their own practice to regularly include Michelle’s webinars as part of their Business Development programme.” Niall Tierney, Trade Mark Lawyer, Tierney IP